Activity Hall Rental Rules & Regulations:
1. All personal belongings, trash and other items must be removed when checking out.
2. Please leave the activity hall and all equipment in the condition you found it.
3. Nature Fruit Farm may NOT be used for any illegal or similar events.
4. It is the responsibility of the person signing the “Rental Agreement” to notify Nature Fruit Farm in formal contact as soon as possible for rental cancellation or rescheduling. Cancellation and rescheduling are at the discretion of Nature Fruit Farm.
5. For cancellation, the deposit will NOT be refunded.
6. Changing events and transferring lease ownership is NOT permitted.
7. The activity hall is smoke-free. Smoking is permitted only in the designated area.
8. Renter shall assume full responsibility for the full conduct of attendees and the return of the activity hall and all equipment in a clean state, with good order and condition.
9. The renter will be liable for any physical damage and legal responsibility.
10. Violation of any of the above rules and regulations will lead to immediate termination of the agreement and removal from Nature Fruit Farm without refund of fees paid.
RM200 deposit will be returned after the events if the hall and equipment are returned in a satisfactory state. However, if the activity hall was unclean or any equipment was found damaged, the deposit will be forfeited as cleaning fees or damage fee.
Rental Fees: RM1000
(charges apply for extra hours)